New to the Gardens
- Violet – a smallish chow mix
- Sadie – a black lab mix
- Baby spent a good part of last week in Medical with Smokey close by in Reception or Medical. We were hopeful it was just a vestibular incident but that was not the case. Baby came to us with a cancerous growth on her neck so at this point it is a day-to-day situation for her.
- Mousse has returned to BDH after spending the better part of a week in Reception recovering from the removal of a large growth on his spleen. He and Cassie are back to their usual rambunctious actions.
- OFSDS’ closest thing to royalty, Chanel, will have surgery this coming week for removal of a growth on her eyelid. Kat will keep us posted.
- Minnie has been sporting an e-collar this past week so an abrasion on her eye can heal.
- Gypsy has also been sporting an e-collar after surgery to remove the growth that had dangled from her belly. We decided to seek a second opinion (corroborated by yet another medical source) about removing the growth.. The surgery went well as has her recovery.
Our local time changes from daylight savings time to standard time this coming Sunday morning, Nov, 4, It will be interesting to see how the dogs react.