To Forever Foster
- Cosmo – our lovable “Tater Tot” is enjoying life with his new family.
- Nina has been moved back to Reception so Dr Christine can monitor a limp.
- “Big” Al continues to hang out in Medical
- Nellie had a scheduled appointment to monitor her heart condition.
- Vandaber, aka Vandy, made an emergency trip to the vet with the result that he is now one of our hospice dogs. An ultrasound showed a large mass on his liver or spleen and he is resting in Medical for the time being.
- Harley had an MRI early in the week to confirm an issue with an ear.
- Trixie was rushed to the hospital late in the week. She stayed the weekend and we will get an update on her condition on Monday.
- New guy Maxwell got some badly needed dental work done on Friday as well as a neuter. He spent the weekend in Medical.
- Peanut had another uneventful week that was filled with lots of sleeping.
FYI for the Explore chatters. If you see a staff person taking a dog out of the building early in the morning…before our 8:00 AM opening…it most likely is because the dog has an appointment for some kind of medical procedure that will be done on the other side of Nashville. Traveling around Nashville in rush hour traffic can be a time-consuming trip.