Quick Guide to explore.org’s New Commenting System:
- You do not need a Disqus account to use the new system. Log in to explore.org the way you usually do.
- To see the most recent comments, make sure you’re viewing the “Newest” section under the “Discussion” tab.
- The “Community” tab will allow you to easily switch from one comment board to another. If you want to leave SDP’s page to see WCC’s puppies, simply click on “Misty’s Pups.”
- The “My Disqus” tab will notify you if someone has responded to your comment.
- If you want to “like” or “upvote” someone’s comment, click the arrows to the left of their comment.
- If you see an inappropriate comment, let us know by flagging it! Hover over the arrow to the upper right of the offending comment and click, then select “Flag as inappropriate.”
- Want to share a photo with the community? When you go to post a comment, click on the lower left photo icon to upload an image from your computer.
- Do you see a repeat comment in your “Newest” comment feed? You’re not having deja-vu; this is a glitch that we’re working on. Thanks for your patience!
- Is your Disqus comment thread defaulting to “Best” instead of “Newest?” This is a common glitch that we are currently working on. Please let us know if it’s happening to you.
- Still have lots of questions? Leave them here and we will help you out.
Dog Bless all of you! Thanks for your patience while we work out the new system.
Trackbacks for this post