Returned to Gardens
Miscellaneous Dog Updates
- Macy had major surgery this week….bilateral FHO – femoral head ostectomy. She is currently recovering in our Gift Shop area.
- Roscoe had the large growth on his abdomen removed and has recovered quickly, .Peppers missed him big time for the better part of the day he was at the vet hospital. They are one tight bonded pair.
- Mattie had a growth removed from the top of her head.
- Peanut was moving slowly this week but is hanging in there.
- Elbee continues to recover from her FHO surgery several weeks ago.
- Peaches’ skin issues are still a challenge.We’ll see some improvement and then she will ingest something that sets her back. We could see a couple of new brown hairs the other day.
Hank, Princess and Mason had an opportunity to take a field trip on Saturday to a doggie event at a local pet store. It was a beautiful day so I’m hoping they had a great time.
Until next week…..
Sally and the OFSDS Gang