Returned to the Gardens
Miscellaneous Dog Updates
- For the time being Penny will remain in the GR. She’s got her quiet corner which is more than she would have in our crowded Reception area. Be assured that Dr. Puskaric gets daily updates from staff on Penny’s condition and personally checks her when needed.
- Macy continues to recover from her bilateral FHO. She has started to walk nicely this past week although she still has a ways to go for complete recovery.
- SuzyQ is still in Reception although the return of her normal barking must mean complete recovery is not too far off.
- Bosco wants so badly to follow all of the action in Reception but all of that walking wears out his rear end and he then needs to be confined so he can recover.
- Tobi had a wound that necessitated he be taken back to medical for treatment. He spent one night there and then returned to LDH.
- Bagel had a good week as did the rest of the gang in Reception.
- Jasper and Augustus Bloop continue to hang out in Intake as they await their neuters.
- Bella and Hunter got to leave the building for several hours on Saturday to attend an event in Nashville.
Until next week…..
Sally and the OFSDS Gang