New to the Gardens
- Bella – a chubby hound mix
To Forever Foster
- Plato has spent some sleepover nights with me and then accompanies me to work.
Returned to the Gardens
Miscellaneous Dog Updates
- Sharkey went for some diagnostic tests and ended up with exploratory surgery. He’s got a bad liver
- Minnie has been diagnosed with a spleen issue….most likely a tumor in her spleen but it’s too small to be seen at present. We’ll have to wait to see if it’s operable. Mickey is with her in Medical.
- Esther and Apollo spent a couple of days in Medical after Esther did not look or act well one day. She looked much better yesterday but was still in Medical.
- Fanny and Duchess are still isolated in a corner of Reception. Fanny is growing weary of her e-collar which she still needs to wear.
- Bagel, Peanut and the rest of the Reception gang had a quiet week.
- Lemy was moved back into Reception as he did not do well with his first venture into GR
- The large growth that most of you have noticed on Penny’s lower leg is inoperable. At this point it’s not impacting her mobility.
- Peaches’ skin showed some improvement last week but she’s still hanging out in Medical.
- Tulip is still hanging out in Medical. She’s really too little to go out with the big dogs in Reception. She had a number of teeth removed on intake and her mouth still has some issues.
- Betty has been spending time in the area closest to the door exiting LDH
Until next week…..
Sally and the OFSDS Gang