2018 is about to come to an end. What an exciting year it’s been at OFSDS!! Lots of highs and some lows….but mostly lots and lots of dogs.
- WILMA and Russ
- Peanut remained reasonably stable this past week but he is still one of our fragile dogs
- Smokey continues to hang out in Reception as Dr Christine investigates loss of weight
- Lilly remains in Medical with her hard-to-heal tail
- Bosco continues to mostly hang out in Reception.
- Newbie Lady who is a dead ringer for Toy had surgery to remove several toes and a large growth by those toes. Deja vu of Toy’s recent surgery.