Kung Fu Panda?
Tiger, Crane, Dragon, Snake and Panther are the Five Animal Styles in Kung Fu practice. (Sorry Panda.) Each form is aimed at training a specific element of the Kung Fu practitioner.
- Tiger - Bones/tendons: Train the tendons through tension and twisting to condition
- Crane - Essence/sinew: Remain calm & focused to regulate the mind and body. Use quick and precise whip like striking
- Panther - Strength: Build muscular strength and speed
- Snake - Energy: Soft breathing and fluid motions to promote circulation of energy
- Dragon - Spirit: Result from mastery & refinem
Read more here.
Explore more of China & the Wolong Nature Reserve at Explore.org. Explore more of China at Explore.org.